Colorwork Creations 30+ Patterns to Knit Gorgeous Hats, Mittens and Gloves
Out of print in paper; we have one copy available.
Create beautiful woodland-inspired accessories
The gorgeous and cozy projects in "Colorwork Creations" simply beg to be knit. Choose from more than 30 hats, mittens and gloves that pair traditional Sanquhar knitting motifs with birds and beasts of the woodlands. Small enough for a quick-knitted gift, but precious enough to cherish forever, these pieces will, these pieces will delight and inspire for years to come.
"Colorwork Creations" features:
- Over 30 stunning patterns, ranging from ski hats, chullos and tams to flip-top mittens, knit in a wide variety of luscious yarns and colors.
- Full-color charts showcasing traditional colorwork motifs and original designs inspired by creatures of the forest: nuthatches, butterflies, reindeer and more.
- Detailed patterns, techniques and tips for stress-free knitting. An innovative "finger-to-cuff" construction method for mittens and gloves makes sizing and construction a breeze.
- Options for mixing and matching motifs for truly unique and customized creations.
- Your adventure begins here: take a journey through colorwork with woodland-inspired knits.
Paperback, 160 pages
Published October 19th 2010 by Krause Publications