Betsy Beads: Confessions of a Left-brained Knitter
Betsy Hershberg, Elaine Rowley (Editor), Alexis D. Xenakis (Photographer)
Add dimension to your knitting, wardrobe, and life! More than 30 projects, ranging from elegant to whimsical, bring Betsy Hershberg's design process to life with simple approaches, focused insights, creative coaching, and "What if...?" options for beaded jewelry and accessories.
• Combine beads and knitting in innovative ways.
• Embellish stitch patterns with beads.
• Knit your own jewelry using I-cord, tubes, strips, straps, welts, and hems.
• Follow illustrated step-by-step instructions to achieve great results.
• Take a look into Betsy's studio and find her preferred web resources for beads, findings, and tools.
With encouragement and advice, Betsy Beads helps you find YOUR creative voices.
Paperback, 192 pages
Published March 7th 2012 by XRX Books