Artistic Photo Quilts: Create Stunning Quilts with Your Camera, Computer & Cloth
This work provides an in-depth look at the working process for creating digitally altered photography, printing it onto cloth, and making wall art quilts.
- Alter photos and use them to create beautiful, original works of fabric art - 11 exercises show you how
- Learn to alter images with Photoshop Elements(R)
- Use photos that really enhance your work (Hint: it's not always the best-looking shots!)
- Find inspiration in your own albums, from other artists, and in nature
- Make large-scale quilts with a standard-size inkjet printer
This accessible guide to creating fine fabric art with digital photos covers everything from the tools and equipment you'll need, to designing, finishing, and assembling your quilt.
Paperback, 95 pages
Published August 1st 2009 by C&T Publishing (first published 2009)