Skip to content
- Holds cones up to 7" high (long) by 7" in diameter (maximum width). Actual width between side walls is 7.5".
- Yarn Ball Cores can also be up to 7" in diameter by 5"+ long.
- Made of maple and birch hardwoods, and stainless steel.
- Because of the highly engineered design, the unit will not tip over. The center of gravity on the unit is very low to the table surface. Has 4 large non-skid feet.
- Unit is self contained. No overhead eyelets or other gizmos are needed to guide your yarn.